As a new academy we do not have an Ofsted report. Before becoming an academy we were inspected in January 2017. We are pleased that the report emphasises so many positive strengths of the school, here are some quotes.
- The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding.
- The school’s core values have a powerful impact on pupils’ personal development.
- Good teaching and attention to individual needs ensure children do well in the pre-school and Reception class.
- Pupils are proud of their school. They behave very well and are keen to learn.
- Pupils make strong progress in Year 7.
- The curriculum is broad and stimulating. Pupils have access to a wide range of additional activities, which they relish.
- The school’s work to safeguard pupils is effective. Pupils say they feel safe at school and their parents agree that staff look after their children well.
After the summer term you will be able to see how our pupil achievements compare nationally on the Ofsted Dashboard.