Our Preschool caters for children from 2 to 4 years. Set within school the children have access to large stimulating in door spaces and outside areas, including Forest School.
Preschool is integrated in to school and staff from Preschool and Reception class work closely together to ensure that transition into Reception class is as smooth as possible.
The aims of the Pre-School are to:
- Provide first class care and pre-school education.
- Establish a positive transition from home to pre-school and onto full time education.
- Develop a partnership between parents/guardians, children and staff.
- Offer a secure, caring and stimulating environment where children’s self-worth is nurtured and their achievements are valued.
- Recognise and build upon the skills and knowledge that your child already has, and develop all aspects of learning according to the guidelines of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- Work in a framework of equality. All children are welcome.
Pre School costs are £3.50 per hour.