School Vision 2016 – 2020
We will be an outstanding school where:
- Pupils achieve the highest levels of attainment, making the highest levels of progress from their starting points towards national standards.
- Pupils are happy and have the highest levels of well being – both physical and emotional.
- Pupils are well prepared for adult life and the next steps in their education.
- There is a highly effective partnership between school, families, Church and the local community.
We will achieve this through:
- Strong leadership at all levels which promotes high expectations and outcomes for all pupils.
- Effective pastoral care and support for the development of healthy lifestyles and emotional well-being.
- Being a values led school where our Christian Values are at the heart of all we do.
- Promoting the key learning traits of Confidence, Collaboration, Curiosity, Communication, Creativity, Commitment and Craftsmanship (The 7Cs).
- Promoting the development of key skills.
- Highly effective collaboration with partner schools.
- Promoting the partnership between school, parents and the community, focussed on achieving the very best for all our pupils.
- Working with partner agencies to provide support to vulnerable families and children.
- Highly effective transition arrangements that prepare pupils for joining St Barnabas or their new school.
- Developing a learning community at local, national and international levels.